Our vision of balance to all is what drove us to start our crowdfunding efforts on IndieGogo. With government grants and chief scientist funds and with our own private savings, we managed to get from the stage of an idea to several working prototypes, which are being tested in a gait laboratory these days.
We need more funding (a lot more to be exact) to be able to miniaturize and mass produce our solution and see our vision come to life. To be able to do that we need more than just money. We need strong strategic partners (any major shoe companies out there interested?) and we need the help of everyone around, the public, to create the awareness to our solution.
It is not easy pioneering the world of fall prevention but this is just what we set out to do. As the only real solution out there today (compared to alert systems or assisting aids) we are navigating uncharted waters and any support from the world wide community is helpful. After all, we all have older relatives, friends, colleagues and neighbors and we’re all at risk of falling once we hit 65 and older so it stands to reasons that a fall prevention solution is much needed.
If you want to help us you can do one, some or all of the following:
- You can contribute to our IndieGogo campaign
- You can refer others to our IndieGogo campaign
- You can follow us on social media
- You can share our content, site, campaign and social media with your friends
- You can connect us with potential investors
- You can connect us with potential strategic partners
- You can send us good thoughts and vibes.
Thank you so much!